*Please note, the date for this event has changed to May 18, 2019.
AT THIS EVENT WE WILL DISCUSS MANY ISSUES INCLUDING:
- Why it is extremely important that your home be put into a living trust.
- Why putting your child’s name on your deeds or financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, creditors liens, and the inability for your family to properly inherit.
- How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,338 in average monthly cost.
- How to avoid losing your home and other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
- How to avoid court supervision of your life, in the event that you become physically or mentally disabled.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from wasteful spending, creditors, divorce, IRS liens, bankruptcy, probate, and your surviving spouses remarriage.
- How a well drafted Trust helps to ensure that your children and grandchildren achieve their educational goals and life ambitions.
- Why a well drafted Trust is the only way to keep the court system out of your affairs.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney.