Your Pet, Your Trust, & Your Legacy – Estate Planning 101 – Properly planning your estate helps create a secure future for yourself and for generations to come – including your animals. Join us on Thursday, October 13th at 12 pm!
Together we’ll learn more about estate planning, including how to make provisions in your plan for your pet or pets, how to utilize estate planning to leave a legacy and positively impact non-profit organizations like Pasadena Humane, and the benefits of planned giving.
Here are some topics we’ll cover:
* Pet Trusts – Why they are important, and why pet owners should have one set up.
* Planned Giving – Common types of planned gifts and how they help Pasadena Humane’s mission
* The Benefits of Proper Estate Planning & More!
Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 12th to (626) 792 – 7151, ext. 167 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your email address to receive the meeting link. For additional information about Pasadena Humane, visit their website here!
About the Speaker – William K. Hayes
Do you want to attend, Your Pet, Your Trust, & Your Legacy – Estate Planning 101?
Interested in learning more about this subject? Attend our upcoming estate planning webinars!
Have You Properly Protected Your Loved Ones? (FREE Estate Planning Workshop), Trustee and Power of Attorney Training School Webinar, Medi-Cal Webinar, and/or Probate Webinar. Get registered today for our estate planning webinars!
This website is not intended to be a source of solicitation or legal advice. General information is made available for educational purposes only. The information on this blog is not an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, and website should not be used to substitute for obtaining legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Please call us at (626) 403-2292 if you wish to schedule an appointment for a legal consultation.
For more information about The Hayes Law Firm, visit our Google My Business page.
- The Hayes Law Firm Named a Nextdoor 2022 Neighborhood Favorite Local Business - September 30, 2022
- Your Pet, Your Trust, and Your Legacy – Estate Planning 101 Webinar on October 13th at 12 pm! - September 21, 2022
- Top 7 Celebrity Estates Impacted By Alzheimer’s Disease - May 25, 2022