Seminars and Webinars – Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, and Medi-Cal Trust Benefits Presentations
Upcoming Webinar Schedule 2022
“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.“– Pablo Picasso
Register for any of the upcoming webinars below:
Estate Planning, Probate, Medi-Cal and Trust Administration Webinars
Our firm cordially invites you and a guest to attend this special estate planning workshop, where we will show you how to protect your family & assets with Living Trusts, Medi-Cal Trusts & Powers of Attorney, so that your loved ones will be well-protected when the time comes.
Join Us and Learn
- Why internet, do-it-yourself and bargain-priced plans almost always end up in court.
- Why it is extremely important that your home is put into a living trust.
- Why putting your child’s name on your deeds or financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, creditor’s liens, and the inability of your family to properly inherit.
- How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,337 in average monthly costs.
- How to avoid losing your home & other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
- How to avoid court supervision of your life in the event that you become disabled.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance.
- Creation of a legal plan for the protection of you, your family & your assets.
- Development of a plan to handle unforeseen problems in the event of your disability.
- How to protect the family assets if a surviving spouse remarries.
- Methods to qualify for Medi-Cal without losing your assets.
- Strategies to handle long-term care health problems.
- Why most plans are inadequate.
- What is elder law & why its important to you?
Serving Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties
The Hayes Law Firm: Estate Planning, Probate, Medi-Cal Benefits Planning, and Elder Law
South Pasadena, CA
For more information on The Hayes Law Firm, visit our Google My Business website!
To be redirected to the home page: www.losangelestrustlaw.com